HOTEL WEISSEESPITZE Winter
REGIONAL PARTNER OF THE NORDIC SKIING CENTRES IN TYROL
The Kaunertal, with its two cross-country ski areas in the valley and around the Kaunergrat nature park building, is one of Tyrol’s Nordic Skiing Centres [Tiroler Langlaufspezialisten]. The holiday region is characterised by a 25 kilometre cross-country ski trail, with snow guaranteed, and an infrastructure that has been tailored to meet the needs of cross-country skiers, including a cross-country ski school, cross-country ski rentals and accommodation that is qualified for cross-country skiers, which includes Hotel Weisseespitze.
ACCESSIBLE CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
4 cross-country ski trails have been classified as accessible. One of these, the practice trail in Platz, is situated in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. All four trails are accessible by cross-country sit ski. Interested persons can hire sit skis in town and test them in the company of experienced cross-country ski teachers.
CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING IN THE KAUNERTAL AT A GLANCE
- 25 km of cross-country ski trails for skating and traditional styles
- Red and blue trails in the valley and around the Kaunergrat nature park building
- 4 accessible trails in Feichten, Unterhäuser, Grasse and Platz
- Illuminated night trails open in Feichten from 5:00 to 10:00 pm
- More trails available in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Nauders
- Maps of the trails are available in the Kaunertal and at the nature park building