HOTEL WEISSEESPITZE Family
Fendels winter mountain
11 kilometre descents, the colourful BIBI children’s play area, the kid’s park for freestylers, a 4.5 kilometre long natural toboggan run and a children’s playground brighten any spirit and turn Fendels winter mountain into a beloved hit for young and old alike. Especially when a magical, winter’s glow descends on the village and ski area during the weekly night tobogganing and skiing event.
FUN FACTS & FIGURES ON FENDELS WINTER MOUNTAIN
- 1 ski pass for Fendels and Kaunertal Glacier
- Children under the age of seven who are accompanied by a parent or grandparent ski for free
- Affordable children’s rate for children between the ages of eight and fifteen
- 11 piste kilometres
- Adventure playground at Sattelklause mountain station
- BIBI children’s play area with conveyer belts and beginner slopes
- Kidspark Fendels – a fun park for budding freestylers
- 4.5 km long natural toboggan run
- Night skiing and tobogganing from December through March
GOOD TO KNOW
Skiers with a valid ski pass can take the postbus from the hamlet of Platz, where Hotel Weisseespitze is situated, to the Fendels-Ried gondola at no extra charge. The gondola takes skiiers and winter enthusiasts directly to the small town of Fendels. Once you arrive at the mountain station, the ski area spans between four-seater chair lifts and several T-bars. If you are travelling by car, car parks are located at the cableway in Ried as well as in Fendels, right beside the slope.