CAMPING KAUNERTAL IN THE HEART OF TYROL
CAMPING KAUNERTAL - A NATURAL EXPERIENCE
Kaunertal campsite lies in the security of the Kaunertal nature, on the edge of the woods and in the green summer meadow, like a beautiful secret that families, couples and individualists discover their own way.
Every day there are countless opportunities to explore the valley and the mountains – or go on an excursion to the Kaunergrat Nature Reserve, the Kaunertal glacier, to Samnaun or Meran, to Silvretta High Alpine Road or the Flexen Pass, to Innsbruck or to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Overall, unforgettable impressions and adventurous highlights await for all the family.
Book Camping Kaunertal in Tyrol and enjoy all of the benefits of our spacious campsite. Reservation.
PERFECTLY LOCATED & IDEALLY EQUIPPED: KAUNERTAL CAMPSITE
- Wonderful location on the edge of the woods and in the middle of unspoilt meadows
- 60 pitches on lawn
- International power connections, electricity is included
- Shower, washing and toilet facilities
- Large children’s play area
- 2 open tennis courts
- Breakfast and evening meal possible in Hotel Weisseespitze**** directly next door
- The wellness & vitality oasis with panorama sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, indoor swimming pool, fitness room can be used in Hotel Weisseespitze**** for a fee and upon agreement
- Ideal starting point for excursions
- Pets allowed
PRICES FOR CAMPING KAUNERTAL IN TYROLEAN UPLANDS
- Adults: € 6.00
- Children up to age of 15: € 4.00
- Children up to age of 6: Free of charge
- Pitch (caravan, large tent with car, motorhome): € 9.-
- Camping area (small tent with motor bike or car): € 7.-
- Local and environmental taxes (per person over the age of 15): € 2.90
- Additional small tent: € 3.00
- Dog: € 2.50
- Electricity is free of charge at our site.
Inclusive price: Pitch for 2 people € 26.80
All prices are per person and day.
On your camping holiday in Tyrol you can also make use of the advantages and free-time activities that come with the “Tiroler Oberland Summercard” and the “Bibi Card” for children. Join guided hiking tours and cycling tours, excursions and museum visits from June until mid-October. The colourful Bibi-Land turns children into great explorers with its pirate tour, waterworld, pony riding, swimming, Indian party, wonderful high rope course, climbing rock and downhill biking!