THE TYROLEAN OBERLAND & KAUNERTAL SUMMER CARD
EVERYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES.
Fascinated by nature and landscape, touched by the hotel’s warmth and friendliness – and inspired by the wide range of experiences on offer. What more could you want? Lots of things included and the best price discounts? Gladly! With the Summer Card!
THE SUMMER CARD, WHICH IS FREE TO YOU AS OUR GUEST, INCLUDES:
- free bus travel on Austrian public transport post buses from Landeck to Nauders incl. Kaunertal, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Samnaun and Kaunergrat Natural Park
- outdoor swimming at Ried bathing lake and the open-air poos in Prutz, Pfunds and Graun as well as at the indoor pool at the Kaunertal Centre
- tennis in Pfunds, Prutz, Tösens and Feichten
- guided walks and hikes through the nature park in the Kaunergrat
- guided Nordic-Walking tours excl. walking pole hire €4.00
- guided mountain bike outings von H2O in Ried excl. cycle hire €5.00
- game feeding in Fendels
- hikers’ bus in Radurschltal, Tschey and Kobl
- cultural experience depending on the latest programme
- varied children’s holiday programme
- bowling in the Kaunertal centre up to 6.00 p.m.
- guided mountain bike excursions, use of the new climbing walls and tour of the outdoor club action course
- culture and tradition: free entry to exhibitions in the Kaunergrat nature park site, entrance to the Alte Heimatmuseum in Pfunds with the Greiter Mühle (old mill) and Alte Greiter Säge (old saw mill) with working examples
- discount on day ticket to the Alpine ‘Jagdbogenparcours’ bow and arrow course in Pfunds and Tarasp Castle (CH)
... AND 10% DISCOUNT ON:
- all outdoor facilities at H2O-Adventure including rafting, canyoning, high ropes course, outdoor sports etc.
- mountain sports programme with Kaunertal mountain guides and train tickets on the Fendels railways and the Alpinschule Oberland Nauders
- entrance to the sauna world at the Kaunertal centre
- entrance to Engadin Bad Scoul (CH)
- entrance to AREA 47 with its bathing lake, rafting, high ropes course, caving, Flying Fox, Mega Swing etc.
- entrance to the archaeological museum in Fliess