full access to mountain freedom
ACCESSIBLE HOLIDAYS IN THE KAUNERTAL NATURE PARK & GLACIER REGION
100 % nature wherever you go
Trails and paths that are accessible for people in wheelchairs and hikers with pushchairs, outing and dining options, accessible wintersports offers including cross-country sit skiing in the valley and monoski courses on Kaunertal Glacier guarantee that your time in the mountains knows no limits.
RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR DOOR
Mountain tours from the hotel
- Swiss-Trac rentals and hikes
- 400 hp wheelchairs: rent the Ferrari 360 Spider F1 and explore the Kaunertal
- Monoski rentals and courses on request
- Accessible cross-country sit ski trails, entry directly by the hotel
Ihr Rolli Roadbook zum Download!
OUT AND ABOUT IN WHEELCHAIRS
Road book for people in wheelchairs
Handcycling around the Gepatsch reservoir. Take your Swiss-Trac to cosy alms and, in winter, on accessible cross-country ski trails. We carry our own road book for people in wheelchairs here at the hotel. The book provides an extensive overview of accessible holiday offers and attractions in the region.
1st day Euro 85,- all further days Euro 56,- per day
(Please book at least one month prior to arrival)
Please contact for a cours and organise one from the local skischool, TOP SKISCHOOL KAUNERTAL
The lessons are on the KAUNERTALER GLACIER. You have to drive on your own up to the Glacier.
The skiticket you have to buy on the way at the toll station. It’s not included in the price.
Robert on monoskiing at Kaunertal Glacier:
ACCESSIBILITY AWARDS IN THE REGION
- 2013 Eden Award – awarded by the EU Commission for sustainable touristic destinations
- 2013 Tirol Touristica – Tyrolean tourism award in the categories “Offer Development”, “Marketing and Distribution”, “Infrastructure and Construction” and “Events”.
- Tourism for everyone – Awards for innovative and regional initiatives for accessible travel – contest winner in Tyrol
- World Responsible Tourism Award – 2nd place worldwide in “Accessible Matters”