Room(s) for everyone
ACCESSIBLE HOTEL IN THE KAUNERTAL IN TYROL
Ihr Rolli Roadbook zum Download!
ACCESSIBILITY THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL
Holidays without limits
Inspired by our returning customers, accessibility has become part of our daily life here at the Weisseespitze, on every floor and in every holiday situation. And the nature park and glacier region itself has won several awards for its unlimited mountain mobility.
ROOM(S) FOR EVERYONE
Accessibility throughout the hotel
- 30 spacious, wheelchair-accessible rooms with accessible bathrooms
- Accessible dining rooms and Tyrolean Stuben lounges
- Accessible wellness area with pool access aid
- Direct lift to all floors
- Spacious car parking spaces in our garage
- Accessible outdoor areas and garden
ROOM THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
Rooms & bathrooms
- Plenty of space, with enough room to turn around
- Edge protection on every corner
- Access to balconies without steps
- Wheelchair-accessible showers in the “Mooskopf” and “Karlspitze” room categories
- Grab handles and bathtub aids
- Accessible washbasins
ACCESSIBILITY AWARDS 4-STAR HOTEL WEISSEESPITZE in the kaunertal
- 2000 Our hotel is awarded the “Golden Wheelchair” by Austrian public service broadcaster ORF.
- 2001 As the Alps’ first wheelchair-accessible hotel, our establishment is awarded the Austrian national award for tourism, presented by the Austrian Ministry of Economics and Labour.
- 2002 We are delighted to be awarded the “2002 Integration Award” and the “2002 Hospitality Award”.
- 2003 For the second year running, we win the national “Friends of Fairness” award for our road book for people in wheelchairs.
- 2013 In cooperation with Kaunergrat Nature Park, we win the “Eden Award” (European Destination of Excellence).